Monday, March 5, 2012
Sunday, December 12, 2010
But don't worry, here are some affordable and practical chrismas gift ideas you might consider for the coming festive season.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Just as there is Mothers day in May we also have Fathers day in June. Once again we ask ourselves what gifts to get for our dear old dad. Something special to convey out message of love and to say Thank you Dad for being there. What Fathers day gift ideas is in store this year that is affordable and cheap but special ?
Above is a collection of Fathers day Gift Ideas that will help you tell your Father just how much he means to you. Here is our top 5 list of recommended fathers day gift ideas for you :-
- Perfume, cologne or aftershave - This classic gift idea will help you father bring a new zeal and enthusiasm to start the new day.
- Portable Grill set - A portable grill set is a a great fathers day gift idea, especially if he loves to do his on barbeque and enjoy the outdoors with family and friends.
- A Multitool or Drill set - A perfect pick for the fathers who loves tools and enjoys doing projects themselves (DIY stuff). Plus a multitool like Leatherman multitool comes in handy for travelling and it makes a handsome gift too.
- Remote control gadgets - Have fun with dad with remote control helicopters or planes if he's the young at heart father who loves to play around.
- A GPS navigator - If your dad is on the road a lot, then a portable GPS navigator will be useful especially if he needs to steer in unfamiliar territories or needs to get past by traffic jams around the cities.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
There are some who are scepticle about mothers day saying that its just another creation by greeting card companies to sell their cards. But the truth is the Month of May really does reminds us of Mothers day. Even if we forget our mothers birthdays. Its hard to miss out mothers day with all the special sale, events and programs held to celebrate mothers everywhere.
So what do you get for someone who had endured much pain giving birth to us, the one who has been there for us in good times and bad times.Who had understood us even when no words were spoken. Of course a gift alone will not do justice but at least a mothers day gift will tell her how much you love and care for her.
- Holiday trip - take her on a holiday trip if you have the time and money to spare so that she can enjoy her self and take some time out for a change.
- A spa treatment or massage mat - This will be a good treat to calm her nerves relax and massage away the aches and pains after a hard days work.
- A dinner for Mother in a fancy restaurant or better still cook dinner yourself and invite family and her closest friends for a surprise party.
- A fresh & enticing perfume - to help her start the day with a smile and good feeling.
- Comfy pair of shoes or slippers are great for the busy mom who has to walk a lot.
- A good floor cleaner or a Robot vaccum are great tools to help her out cleaning the house, especially if you have small children or pets who tend to mess up the carpets and floors a lot.
- A dazzling piece of jewellry that might not be so expensive but conveys your feelings of love for mummy dearest.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Top picks for Women
- Nintendo Wii Fit
- Fresh flowers & Chocolates
- Spa treatment or concert tickets
- Romantic holiday gateaway
- Digital cameras or camcorders
- Meaningful books
Saturday, December 12, 2009
In the meantime if you're still not sure about what games to get this holiday season, Take a peek at this video.
Unti the next issue on cheap gift ideas here's wishing everyone a wonderful time during this holiday season.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
- MOM Forever Crystal Infinity Circle Necklace (Gift Boxed) - This is a beautiful piece that Mother will want to wear for days to come.Gorgeous Infinity Circle Pendant that has alternating M and Crystal O's that spell out MOM! Sterling silver plated. Card inside says "a mother's love is forever a precious gift to treasure warmth on which you can depend like this sparkling circle, it has no end".
- The Biggest Loser: The Workout DVD - Help your mum get in shape if she's always complaining about her figure. What can be more inspiring that 'The Biggest Loser, the show that has helped so many get back in to shape, gain confidence and new zeal for life.
- crocs Mammoth Clog - Your Mum will love you for this. It's extra comfy, soft and real easy slip ons that keep the feet warm in cold weather.
I must say that fleece lined crocs are a discovery. I wanted something easy to slip on and off to take the dog for a walk in the winter and what I have found is the most wonderful, warm, snuggly shoes anyone could every hope for. I love them and they have been perfect for walking the dog. I was at the doctor's the other day and the nurse had a pair of fleece lined crocs on and we talked about how much fun it is to wear our snuggly crocs.
- Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wire) -With this convinient tool your mother will be able to download books, newpapers and magazines wirelessly in over 100 countries around the world, such as Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan, Norway, Spain, South Africa, the United Kingdom (UK), and many others.
For Fathers :
- Leatherman 830039 New Wave Multitool with Leather Sheath - Delight your father with this multitool from Leatherman featuring pliers and wire cutters, externally locking knives, a file, and a saw. All the internal tools are positive locking and include scissors, flat 1/4-inch bit driver with Phillips head, flat screwdrivers, can opener, reversible eyeglass screwdriver and wire Stripper.
- Polaroid DVF-130TC USB Camcorder - The compact design digital video camera by Polaroid is a steal for the price and makes it easy to head out on any adventure. Just point and shoot while the two-inch, bright LCD screen lets you get every shot just the way you want. Zoom in with the 4x digital zoom and record it all to the built-in 64MB USB stick for easy download to your PC or Mac.Great camera at an unbelievable price!, November 27, 2009
At such a cheap price, it is really surprising how great this camera really is. The stills are clear, video is pretty good, and once again, the price is unbelievable. If you are looking for a camera that you could tote around in your purse (or "man bag") to capture those unforgettable moments, I highly recommend that you purchase this little jewel!
- Philips Norelco 6940LC Reflex Action Men's Shaving System - If your father has problems shaving then this shaver is the answer to a precise and comfortable shave. With an ergonomically designed grip for exceptional and comfortable handling, this shaver makes the smooth, clean feel of a close shave simple to achieve.
- Magellan Maestro 4000 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator - If your father has the tendency to get lost now and then then this little tool will help him find his way.The thin, sophisticated design and attractive, intuitive touch-screen graphics make driving a pleasure. Enter an address or select from 1.5 million preprogrammed points of interest with a few touches of the screen. See your position and route on the 2D or 3D map and let Maestro's friendly voice guide you turn-by-turn, while you enjoy the drive
So far love this product. Actually my fiance is the one I bought it for and so far he loves it. In fact, his dad and two brother-in-laws received GPS' for Christmas, but a different brand and size, and they all want his! So no complaints here!
Gifts for Father & Mother
With the festive season just round the corner, hurry and place your orders today to ensure your gifts will arrive in time. We hope we have help you make great selections of gift ideas for parents in this issue of cheap gift ideas, till we met again, have a wonderful day.